This morning's quote from former Galaxy player Pete Vagenas, now suiting up for Seattle Sounders FC, comes as no surprise to those of us who have been unfortunate enough to see Legion 1908 in action.
This group of idiots is only around looking for a fight (be it with Galaxy fans, San Jose fans or even their own fans. See: Union Ultras) and one day they're going to get it.
I just hope MLS anticipates this and does away with the Legion as a whole before we have a wonderful casualty to add to the great PR that soccer already gets in America.
- MLS... Let Them Speak
- What's Going On.... With Landon Donovan?
- The Half Court Offense
- Week 6 : Galaxy @ Colorado Rapids
- Doing Things Right
- At Last!! Our Left Back is Complete Again!
- Thoughts on the Hex
- How Frank Yallop Dismantled Los Angeles
- Week 5: Galaxy @ San Jose [The California Clasico]...
- The Ever Classy Legion 1908
- Dema Was Innocent
- Chivas USA: The Ugly Duckling: 2 Years Later
- Stop the League, Goal of the Year
- ... and referees ruin them!
- No Open Cup, Heads Remain Low
- Week 4: Galaxy vs. Chivas USA [The Los Angeles De...
- Pachuca and the Super Chaco
- It's a Hard Sell
- MLS Week 3: Galaxy 2-3 Colorado
- Some of My Favorite Goals
- Eddie Munster / Aguirre's Demands
- Mexico Wasted Valuable Time With Sven
- ▼ April (22)